Patient Financing for Orthopedics
With HiLite Pay your Orthopedic Practice can offer affordable financing solutions that will help relieve financial hardship for your patients.
You get paid immediately for your services while maintaining positive relationships with your patients.
Don’t make the problem worse by offering Healthcare Credit Cards with 26.99% interest that burden your patients even more. There’s a better way, HiLite Pay.
Financial Relief for Patients. Immediate Payment for You.
Why HiLite Pay?
Better Financing Options
HiLite Pay is a patient lending program not a high-interest Health Care Credit scheme. Our lending programs offer affordable monthly payments with flexible terms and low interest rates.
You Get Paid Immediately
With HiLite Pay you get your full payment in two business days. Reduce your A/R, avoid the collection process, and minimize write-offs. You will quickly improve cash flow and business planning.
Improve Patient Satisfaction
Maintain positive relationships by providing financing options that improve your patients’ financial health by avoiding the burden of high-interest credit cards.
Financing Options That Meet Your Patients Needs
With U.S. medical debt on the rise, patients are looking for ways to ease the burden of healthcare costs. While you focus on providing clinical health, let HiLite Health deliver financial health for your patients and your organization.
With high approvals, low-interest rates, and multiple terms to select from, patients now have options that make medical debt more manageable and compassionate.
A Better Financing Solution For Both You And Your Patients
Financial Relief For Your Patients
- Instant approval for amounts up to $50,000
- Soft credit check to review offers
- Simple application process
- Flexible payment plans with terms up to 7 years
- Multi-lender program for best terms and interest rates
Immediate Payment For You
- Multi-lender patient financing for the best rates
- PM and workflow integration
- Instant approvals for patients
- Reduces the burden of patient collections
- Reduce write-offs and A/R
- High approvals with muti-lender program
- US-based phone, portal, and email patient customer service
- Available promotional programs